Sold By: Digital Discom Store
GRID CONNECTED SOLAR SYSTEM (SOLAR URJA BLUE) - OVERVIEW
1. Book your site visit and online consultation today
2. On Grid Solar System with Polycrystalline Technology Panels
3. Best in class solar panels and inverters brands
4. Panels performance warranty -25 years, inverter warranty - 5 years
5. We handle all aspects from design to commissioning to annual support
6. Expert Installation by certified technicians for optimal results
7. Dedicated customer service team to assist with any inquiries or issues
8. Monitor your system performance and energy production from your phone or computer
GRID CONNECTED SOLAR SYSTEM - BENEFITS
1. Lower electricity bills upto 70% for 25 years
2. Stay connected to grid for uninterrupted power supply
3. Sell Excess energy back to the grid for additional savings
4. Minimal Maintenance required, reducing operating cost
5. Take advantage of government solar subsidy programs for Residential Rooftop.
6. Solar Installation System, increase the value of your property and attract eco-consious buyers.
7. Contribute to a cleaner environment for future generations
8. Solar Systems have a long lifespan, providing a reliable energy sources for decades.
1. On your booking for site visit, our expert shall visit your premise within 5 working days
2. Based on the site conditions and your load requirements, a final BOQ shall be prepared.
3. A final quotation shall be submitted for your acceptance.
4. Plant Designing, Material Procurement & Transportation at Site.
5. System commissioning and Testing
6. Assistance in Net Metering application filing and integration with Solar Plant.
7. Assistance in Solar Subsidy documentation and application filing on govt. portal
8. System maintenance for 3 years / 5 years, as per your need.
SOLAR PLANT MATERIAL
1. Solar Panels - Gautam Solar / Vikram / Waaree / Adani Panels / Equivalent
2. Solar Inverters - GiSol / PowerOne/ Equivalent Latest Brands
3. Mounting Structure - As per Need
4. ACDB Equipment - As per Plant Size of latest brand.
5. DCDB Equipment - As per Plant Size of latest brand.
Central Government of India, provides solar subsidy for residential premise only for load upto 10KW. Solar Subsidy is not available for Industrial, Commercial and Agricultural Purpose.
Central Government Subsidy is Rs. 14588 per KW upto 3 kW.
For connections above 3 kW and upto 10 kW - Rs. 14588 / kw for first 3 kW and there after Rs. 7294 per KW.
For connections above 10kW - Fixed Rs. 94822/-
For Special States Like North Eastern States including Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Central Government Subsidy is Rs. 17622 per KW upto 3 kW.
For connections above 3 kW and upto 10 kW - Rs. 17662 / kw for first 3 kW and there after Rs. 8831 per KW.
For connections above 10kW - Fixed Rs. 114803/-
PAYMENT SCHEDULE (T1- Advance Payment)
T0 - Payment Date of Booking amount - INR 2500 /-
T1 - Payment Date of Advance amount - 90% of the Project Cost (Minus Booking Amount) Before Delivery of Material
T2 - Payment Date for Final Amount - 10% of the Project Cost Before Net Metering
We have two plan i.e. 3 years AMC support Plan and 5 years AMC Support plan. Client can select as per its choice and requirements.